1½" Pump Cart w/ 2:1 Ratio DD Pump, Up to 50 GPM EA
These unique lube oil transfer carts use high capacity, 2:1 ratio, double diaphragm pumps to facilitate bulk transfer of viscous lubricants such as locomotive engine oils, gear oils and similar heavy viscosity lubricants. The carts are supplied with 10' suction and 20' discharge hoses complete with cam and groove fittings and discharge shutoff nozzle. The heavy duty two wheel cart has a convenient"drip"� catch tank which also serves as a receptacle for the discharge nozzle. The cart is constructed from 1"� steel tubing for strength and powder coated for durability and features large 10"� pneumatic tires for ease of portability. An included air filter/regulator provides control of fluid pumping rate.
- 1½"� Double Diaphragm Pump, 2:1 Ratio
- Flow Rates up to 50 GPM
- 2"�x 10'Suction Hose
- 1½"� x 20' Discharge Hose
- Aluminum Pump with Buna N (NBR) Sealsand Diaphragm
- Maximum Liquid Temperature 180°F
- Air Supply Pressure 20 "€œ 100 PSI atup to 100 CFM requiredMaximum Solid Size 9/32"�(7 mm)
You must be logged in to MyCHS to see prices and purchase items. Login now.