FR610H FILLRITE LT DUTY 115V PUMP 1/4 HP WITHOUT METER
1/4 hp, 15 gpm with built-in check valve, explosion-proof motor, 12' hose and manual nozzle. 30 minute duty cycle -- not for continuous operation.
- Cast-Iron Construction – heavy-duty, cast-iron construction provides unmatched durability, withstanding the harshest conditions out in the field or at the job site
- Reliable Performance – Fill-Rite’s trusted rotary vane pump technology delivers 15 gallons per minute, perfect for filling equipment with fuel tanks from 15-60 gallons
- Stationary Tanks – powered by a 115V AC motor and equipped with a 2 inch bung mount, this pump is ideal for wiring to a standard 115V volt AC electrical supply and installing onto stationary aboveground tanks
- Fluid Compatibility – designed for daily use with gasoline, diesel, ethanol blends up to E15, biodiesel blends up B20, kerosene, and mineral spirits
- Easy Installation – adjustable electrical junction box rotates 180° for easier wiring and more flexible installations in tight spaces
- Long Life – thermally-protected motor prevents overheating, ensuring your pump performs for years worry free
- Equipment Safeguard – built-in mesh strainer filters out particulates in your fuel, preventing damage to your equipment
- Reliable On-Off Switch – on-off switch lever features a robust metal stopping arm, preventing premature failure from repeated use
THIS PUMP NOT RECOMMENDED FOR INSTALLATIONS PUMPING OVER 1000 GALLONS ANNUALLY.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
CHS Business Partners you must be logged in to MyCHS to see prices and purchase items. For all others please contact your local CHS for assistance. Login now.