LG-100, Grease Meter w/ Control Valve, No Spout EA
The compact and lightweight design of this metered control handle allows it to be used in place of normal, non-metered, grease control handles.
Grease Meter & Handle Only (no spout or Z-Swivel)
- Inlet: 1/4"
- Outlet: 1/8"
- Body: Machined Aluminum body, handle, & gear cover. Steel Control Lever handle contains receptacle for two replaceable 1.5V Standard AA Batteries
- Meter: Oval Gear sensing elements, easily accessed via front cover held in place by 4x 3mm Allen screws
- Control Level Lock: Microprocessor controlled with LCD display. Batch total (resettable), cumulative total (non-resettable)
- Operating Pressure (max): 7,250 PSI
- Burst Pressure (min): 14,500 PSI
- Metering Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Batch Total (oz.)
- 4 digits .031" digit height cumulative total (lb.)
- 4 digits .16 digit height
- Battery Type/Life: 2x AA / 10,000 hrs.
- Weight: 2.16 lb (batteries included)
- Operating Temperature range: 30 - 140 degrees F
CHS Business Partners you must be logged in to MyCHS to see prices and purchase items. For all others please contact your local CHS for assistance. Login now.