Used Oil Drain, Pressurized 21 Gallon, Light Grey EA
USED OIL DRAIN:
Avoid spills and the mess associated with collecting used oil, gear oil, differential oil, transmission fluid, or engine coolant with the use of this oil drain. This used oil drain helps comply with today's extracting environmental guidelines, minimizing the risk of hazardous materials coming into contact with personnel or the environment.
This 21 gallon used oil drain is emptied by pressurizing the tank with approximately 7-10 PSI of shop air. A large "USED COOLANT ONLY" decal is also provided for use with antifreeze.
- Heavy gauge steel construction for added strength
- Powder coat finish for durability
- Handy tool tray
- Padded handle for improved comfort
- High visibility tank level sight gauge
- Convenient handle to raise and lower drain funnel
- Removable 22" collection bowl extension
- Large 6" ball bearing wheels for ease of movement
- Pressurized discharge via 6.5' discharge hose with plug to prevent drips (this model only)
- For Use with external D.D. Pump (standard with P/N 24177 / Optional with this model)
WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS OIL DRAIN FOR DISEL FUEL, GASOLINE, OR OTHER FLAMABLE FLUIDS.
CHS Business Partners you must be logged in to MyCHS to see prices and purchase items. For all others please contact your local CHS for assistance. Login now.